The Tales of Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

+7
Remilia Scarlet
Ryoumu Hakurei
Flander Scarlet
Hakurei_Reimu
Nue Houjuu
Ran Yakumo
Ayukas Izayoi
11 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Ran Yakumo Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:52 pm

((Don't you just love colored text?))

"Ah, i see you got invited too. Its wonderful here!"
Ran looked around a bit.
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

The Oarfish's eye twitched. "....What was that you said?!" He shouted at Ryoumu. "Take that back you Casanova wannabe!" He was FURIOUS at being called gay, and that his clothes were called hideious. Another comment like that may or may not make things worse. Static was starting to build a bit in the room.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 pm

"Guys! Guys! Chill! Don't fight!"
Ran shouted, running between them.
"Please, lets just enjoy ourselves! Its a party!"
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:59 pm

"Oh, okay. How's about this then? You're a FAIRY." Ryoumu fearlessly got all up in the oarfish's face, ignoring Ran while baring his teeth. Usually, Ryoumu would abide by any woman's wishes, especially the pretty ones, but... Something about him just rubbed him the wrong way. "...You know, I really hate being in the company of men, but I hate even worse being in the company of really straaaaaange men."
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:02 pm

She started to tear up.
"Ryo... please stop this nonsense!"
She then started to shake.
"Please don't make me do this..."
She turned around and slapped him in the face.
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 pm

"I am not a fairy!" Ikyuu growled, baring his teeth as well. "Maybe YOU'RE the one who's gay! I mean, you're always shirtless around GUYS!" He was losing patience with the monk, fast and probably wouldn't keep himself from attacking any longer at this rate. "You....You...." He couldn't bring himself to even FINISH the sentence because of his rage.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Ryoumu stared at Ran, face red from the slap he had sustained. "...Oh, hello, lovely madame," he said sweetly, taking her hands. "And what's your name?"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:09 pm

"My name is DO YOU WANT ME TO PUNCH YOU???"
Ran was furious now.
"I will shove my fist so far..."
she suddenly stopped...
"I-i..... im sorry..."
Ran ran off crying towards another table.
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Ikyuu's eye twitched again and aimed a kick at Ryoumu's ass. He didn't want to risk hurting Ran by electrocuting Ryoumu, so he did the next best thing, though his aim was off and he had hit the other male in a much worse place.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Ryoumu hopped on top of the leg when he went for the kick, watching Ran go. "...Not my type," he shrugged. "She's probably expensive. Most emotional types are. And no way in hell am I buying for someone that isn't me~!" The monk then noticed where he was standing and stared at Ikyuu. "Oh, I was in the middle of beating you up, wasn't I?"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:16 pm

"No, I believing I was winning." With that, Ikyuu sent a surge of lightning through Ryoumu. "Don't ever make fun of me!" He sneered.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:20 pm

"I see you've been rubbing your feet on the carpet," he sighed, jumping back to his feet. "Violent, aren't you? Really, this isn't your house - be more gentlemanly! ...Or just be more manly." He smirked, cracking his neck. "...I have 52 spell cards. Choose your humiliation, worm! Or was it 'oarfish'?" He paused, looking over to the ladies. "Hey, girls! Look over here! Watch me win, watch me win!"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:24 pm

At that moment, Ikyuu slammed his fist down on Ryoumu's head, rather forcefully. "Baka." He grumbled, angrily. "Keep your eyes on your opponent, not the people around you." He found Ryoumu to be a pest by now and wanted to knock him out.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Ryoumu fainted from the impact of the blow, falling over with a loud thud. How uncool.
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Ikyuu looked down at Ryoumu. "How sad. Well, that's what you get for not paying attention." He said and picked the other male up. After a moment, he moved Ryoumu to a chair, placing him in it. "You'll be fine."
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Nue stood up after the fight ended, glaring over at Ikyuu. "Typical men, why do you guys always manage to fight? When he wakes up, you guys better not argue at all, or you'll be seeing a different side of me," She said threateningly, and then went over to where Ran was to cheer her up. She patted Ran's back lightly. "Are you okay? Don't let those two boys get to your head, guys are always aggressive, I'd know!"
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

https://togensokyo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:49 pm

"I am aggressive when provoked." Ikyuu said quietly as he sat in another chair. He let out a sigh, not wanting to have gotten into a fight today, but it happened anyways. He rubbed the bridge of his nose a bit then took off his hat.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:50 pm

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 3 Reimu-drinking-tea

"Satisfied butting horns yet?" Reimu observed sardonically, warmly enjoying her tea. "did Remilia deign us to witness a competition between two prospective fertile males? I thought a proud vampire would know better."
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:55 pm

((REIMU. YOU. YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND. <3 ))

Feeling the chill of Reimu's cold glare, the waking Ryoumu decided that now... wasn't exactly the best time to make his waking-up official. '...THAT is my type,' he thought excitedly, trying to fight back a growing grin. 'Aaaaah... I wonder if any girls will worriedly fawn over me... "Are you okay, Ryoumu?" they'll say! And then I'll say...' The grin was now apparent on the young monk's face as he went through all the impossible scenarios.
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:57 pm

((I FEEL BETRAYED.))

Ikyuu looked over at Ryoumu and sighed. "Wake up you faker. Or must I drag you outside and bury you alive?" He set his hat in his lap and fixed his scarf.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Ran came back in the room, her face still wet from crying.
"Wh-what happend?"
She peeked over Reimu's shoulder.
"Reimu-san, what happend here?"
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:00 pm

((YOU SHOULD BE. GRAMMAR CORRECTLY NEXT TIME.))

He faked a yawn and a stretch and woke up, feeling ready to catch some women. "Ah, miss Shrine Maiden, you look so lovely with that dark, cold look that could freeze the most blazing fires~!"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:04 pm

((Geez, you guys really ARE butting horns, aren't you.))

Nue watched innocently as Ran walked back into the room without replying. She followed after her, and simply just watched as the battle continued, despite her warning to them.
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

https://togensokyo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:05 pm

((I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. And you don't know the half of it.))

Ikyuu shook his head and closed his eyes. 'I need to keep an eye on him, that's for sure.' He thought. Now, he just stayed silent, listening to everyone around him. He wanted to take in what information he could, even if it wasn't obvious.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:07 pm

"Our little scuffle has come to a conclusion." The miko mirthlessly grinned when she saw Ran's tear-streaked face. "The boy there could use a little fawning over, no medicine will do him more good than a maiden distressing her self over him."

With that she shuffled to her feet, to help herself to the table behind Ikyuu, heaping her plate with scones shamelessly, "Well done, Messenger" she quipped.
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next