The Tales of Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

+7
Remilia Scarlet
Ryoumu Hakurei
Flander Scarlet
Hakurei_Reimu
Nue Houjuu
Ran Yakumo
Ayukas Izayoi
11 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Flander Scarlet Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:30 am

Flander went and sat down next to Nue, eating some cake again, humming.
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 pm

((Thanks!))

'So many guests!' The butler exclaimed as he pours more tea for the guests.
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

((No problem.))

"Yeah, sorry about that Ayukas," Nue said lightly, patting Flander on the head as he went to sit down next to her. "It seems a few people came without invitation," She said with a sigh, and sipped on some tea, ignoring all the bickering going on for the short moment.
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

https://togensokyo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:08 pm

[[sorry I've been away]]

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 8 Reimu-drinking-tea

Reimu listened in to their gossiping, but preferred not to to interrupt them and just let them talk. She just watched the events unfold until the mistress of the mansion could appear and tell her purpose fro inviting so many strangers and wondered, if she had something up her sleeve again.
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirisame-Marisa Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:25 am

She walked over to the seat beside Reimu and sat down, sighing, putting the book on her lap. "It sure is raining hard..." She looked around, then at the food on the table, and picked a red apple, taking a bite out of it.
Kirisame-Marisa
Kirisame-Marisa
Gensokyo Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Reimu put down her cup and visibly relaxed, looking at Marisa as if she had never seen her before.
"Marisa, tell me something...why do they tolerate your presence as a theif?"
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Ran watched as Reimu asked Marisa that question. "Oh, i know! 'Cause she wants the librarian!!" Ran giggled a bit.
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 pm

The miko considerd the kitsune's answer, she supressed her smile and simply nodded.. "They tolerate her prescence then."
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirisame-Marisa Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 am

Marisa frowned at Reimu. "They don't. You must be imagining things, da ze." She bit her apple, shaking off her question. "I'm no thief. You people are crazy."
Kirisame-Marisa
Kirisame-Marisa
Gensokyo Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:52 pm

'Is that so!" The butler walked over to witch and dug out Remilia's faverorite brooch and showed it to everyone!
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:15 pm

"Insanity? This is the land of chaos, Marisa. You know well, that there is no insanity here." Reimu gave the brooch a look. "Butler" she looked at Ayukas "what sort of purpose does that brooch serve your mistress?"
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirisame-Marisa Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:54 pm

"Hmph..nice try, dog." Her frown turned into a devilish grin. "It's true that I borrow Patchouli's books, but I do return them, ze. I don't need such useless brooch. But books help me learn new magic and new location of mushrooms."
She stared at the butler, smile disappearing. "And besides..you had that brooch in your hand all along. Such a cheap trick fools no one."
Kirisame-Marisa
Kirisame-Marisa
Gensokyo Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

'My mistress may be child-like but she does adorn herself with apparel befitting a lady at times! Reimu-san! And I know you better than that you would probably take that to Korindo and pawn it off! I am no fool!' The butler exclaimed and goes and puts the brooch up.
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirisame-Marisa Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:18 am

"I don't go to kourindou. Weird dog, jumping to stupid conclusion. That's just plain rude."
Kirisame-Marisa
Kirisame-Marisa
Gensokyo Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 am

"Ufufufufu, really? I saw you there a couple of days ago!" Ran grinned. She spun off her seat and appeared behind Marisa. "Lying is bad for you, you know~"
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 am

He looked at them arguing, visibly annoyed by it. "U-Um.. How about everyone relaxes and enjoys everything Ayukas made for us.. ne?"
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 am

"Ah, yes. That sounds like a good idea Flander." Ran walked back to her seat. "Thank you Ayukas for making all this food!"
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 am

"Tension at the unknown, Flander" Reimu replied after taking a sip of her tea. "We find ourselves in the company of outlanders, and only I bat an eyebrow." she chuckled to herself at the double pun.
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:56 am

(( Dem puns. ))

"I.. guess?" He sat next to Ran, unsure of what to answer to Reimu.
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 am

Reimu slowly put down her cup. Eyeing everyone in the room carefully, she leaned forward and spoke.
"Consider this paradigm, if you will, Master Scarlet. Ere' a Polar Bear were to lie in your garden, you will but see only a white boulder, until it deigns to move." She paused, letting it sink it to her listeners while helping herself to a crumpet.
"To that which is alien, will be interpreted by the mind as mundane, until that which we believe is mundane no longer behaves to what we associate it to be...as was the case of the Neverending winter. Only when Marisa, Sakuya, and I noticed the precipitation of sakura blossoms did we both concur that foul play was afoot and eventually led to a confrontation with the mistress of the White Jade Garden of the Post Mortem...the details of that, I am sure, you have already been told."
"So here we are" she went on "Ran, Marisa, and I, come here to the Scarlet Mansion, and what do I see? Unfamiliar faces, acting in the most familiar fashion. I see Ayukas, and his counterpart...the Sakuya that I know of, does not seem to be present. I see Remilia, whom I am familiar with...but in the stead of her sister, I see...you." she pointed her finger at Flander.
"I suspect foul play is afoot. Sooth, I have been watching your expression while I was talking earlier, and your expression when I related of the winter incident betrayed a face of familiarity... you are aware of this, as if you were Flandre Scarlet herself. I see parallels have come to cross, Marisa and Ran failed to discern them for both you and Ayukas acted as how your counterparts would have, Master Scarlet."
"But I saw through it...thanks to my counterpart."
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 am

"Ayukas and my.. "counterpart" ?" Flander seemed rather confused to say the least, listening to her closely yet it looked like he didn't understand much. He continued once she finished her explanations.
"I am not sure what you are trying to say.. I-I've always been here, and same for Ayukas who is our butler... So.. What does all of this mean?" He looked at her with great confusion, before starting to laugh kind of creepily. "Ufufufufu~ That's a funny story~!" He stopped talking for a bit, leaving time for his creepy laugh to stop, before continuing on a slightly more serious tone. "So, um... who is this "Flandre Scarlet" you talk about?"
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:36 am

"Wait, i did notice something... different about tonight. Has anyone else felt something different?" Ran pondered for a moment. "Yes, i know... Parallels... Hmm..." Ran went silent. "Where is Flandre? If Flander is here, would Flandre be in the other dimension?"
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:47 am

He looked over at Ran, giving her the same confused look he had while listening to Reimu. "B-But..." He couldn't find the words to say what he had in mind.
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 pm

"Naturally if nearly identical dimensions should merge, all proponents should be present, but in this case, some are simply supplanted by the other end. Flandre and Sakuya are not here but we have Flander and Ayukas...strangely enough, there's two of me here."
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:53 am

"So then.. Flandre would be me but a girl? And Sakuya would be Ayukas but a girl?"
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next