The Tales of Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

+7
Remilia Scarlet
Ryoumu Hakurei
Flander Scarlet
Hakurei_Reimu
Nue Houjuu
Ran Yakumo
Ayukas Izayoi
11 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 pm

'Enjoying the sweets?' Pours the tea for them and pours a cup as well. 'And a little secret!'
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Closed] Tea Time at the KouMaKan!

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 am

"Cassanova" Reimu said to Ryoumu "you made sure you left the shrine all nicely selaed up, didn't you, little brother?"
[[ I'll be taking a rest for the day, do have fun everyone ]]
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:08 am

((hjvufoy7iohlubiyuyg--Introduction thread. Go look at it.>>https://togensokyo.rpg-board.net/t9-ryoumu-hakurei =_=))

"Hah? Oh, oh! Yes, my shrine! I made sure it was all left nice and tidy when I left! That way, if I needed to take home a beautiful girl such as yourself..." He smiled, trying to be as charming as possible. It wasn't usual for him so be around so many women, after all, and he wanted to make the best of it.
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei_Reimu Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:02 am

[[ he is a male equivalent of Reimu, making him clergy : 3 so "brother" would still be apt ]]

"I was only guessing" Reimu replied, looking faintly annoyed at the perceived ad lib. "You speak with the upbringing of clergy, so who are you, brother, and which shrine are you with?"
Hakurei_Reimu
Hakurei_Reimu
Starbow Break Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:06 am

((Nice save! If only I was that clever.))

"The rich and powerful Hakurei Shrine, of course," he said, almost bragging. His shrine wasn't exactly 'rich and powerful', but pretty successful - he had just heard from the female Rinnosuke he knew that women loved those words. "And you, mon amie? It must be destiny that you are also a woman of holy faith!"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:00 am

"Oh? But, I've never seen you at the Hakurei Shrine when I went to it..." He said, interrupting their conversation, a piece of cake in his mouth.
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:22 am

((Woop. Good morning, didn't say I was leaving. Catch up time.))

Nue sighed at the womanizer as he went around asking all the girls what their names were. She lightly mumbled her name, unsure wether or not he had heard it, and just sat quietly next to Ran, listening to the conversations in silence.

"I haven't seen you at the Hakurei Shrine either, though I only visited once," Nue also mentioned, quite curious now.
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

https://togensokyo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 am

'The tea is ready!' Said the butler as he poured the tea into the cups. Then sat down himself and drinks the tea and eats the sweets.
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 am

Flander was already eating a slice of cake, not having waited for everyone to be served or tea to be finished. Kind of impolite of him that was, but he didn't seem to have noticed or to care.
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Nue Houjuu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:37 am

"Thanks, Ayukas," Nue nodded politely, and took a sip of tea. "Quite a peculiar bunch we have here today... I guess I'm just not used to being around Gensokyo."
Nue Houjuu
Nue Houjuu
Admin

https://togensokyo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:10 am

'Your welcome! My dear!' The butler said as he picked up the cup and sipped his tea and took more sweets.
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 am

Flander sighed happily, eating on his slice of cake. "Mmm~, Ayukas your cake is delicious as usual!" He said with a childish grin on his face.
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Remilia Scarlet Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:50 pm

*Remilia enters in the room* oh,there are a lot of people here
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Gensokyo Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 pm

"Oh, anoth--too young..." Ryoumu was only allowed to be excited for half a moment, sighing when he saw Remilia's stature. "Truly, the only gems in this room are you, madame, the vixen over there, and..." He turned to Nue, frowning at himself. "Ah, how rude of me! I don't believe I ever managed to catch your name, lovely miss... And, as for the matter of my absence at the Hakurei Shrine... it's unfortunate, but I must say, you people are all completely blind~!"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayukas Izayoi Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 pm

'Ojuo-sama! How are you? Would you like to join your guests?' The butler gets up and offers the vampire mistress a seat.
Ayukas Izayoi
Ayukas Izayoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Flander Scarlet Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Flander sat on a chair, eating sweets and cake happily, not really paying attention to the people around him, aside from answering to Ryoumu. "Well, I went there several times and aside from Reimu I didn't see you!" He said in a slightly confused tone.
Flander Scarlet
Flander Scarlet
Typetypetype...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:58 pm

"A-ah, Ayukas!" Ran raised her hand. "May i have some tofu?" Ran drooled a bit.

((Ah, hello everyone. The forum is really picking up! Very Happy))
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Static buzzed through the room for a split second, just enough to raise the hairs on everyone's necks, before someone walked into the room. "It's Saturday! Where are YOU?!" The male Oarfish exclaimed with a big grin as he striked a disco pose.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 pm

"Uuuu~
I feel something weird!
A-ah! Ikyuu!" Ran waved to the male oarfish.
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm

"Right here, with a lovely, pure, unsoiled shrine maiden," Ryoumu sighed dreamily. "...Wait. Crap! I wanted another lady, dammit!"
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Ikyuu waved back to Ran and grinned at Ryoumu. "Must you be such a womanizer? Really? Learn to control yourself Ryo!" He stated and strutted over to Ryo, giving a wink to Ran with a smile.
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Yakumo Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Ran giggled slightly as she saw Ikyuu wink at her.
"H-hello Ikyuu~"
Ran Yakumo
Ran Yakumo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:45 pm

"By the way, 193, it's SUNDAY." Turning away from Reimu, he pointed at a nearby, conveniently placed calendar. "Maybe you got lost in the time-space continuum, what with your terrible sense of everything..."
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikyuu Nagae Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:48 pm

((Fuck it, I'm using colored text like I used to on an old forum!))

"Hello Ran." Ikyuu then glared at Ryoumou. "Can't let me have any fun, can you?" He crossed his arms. "Moving along! How is everyone today?"
Ikyuu Nagae
Ikyuu Nagae
The Immortal Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryoumu Hakurei Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Ryoumu glared enviously, jealous of his adaptable charisma. "...Ikyuu is probably gay," he told himself. "I mean, just LOOK AT THOSE HIDEOUS CLOTHES." He said the last part just loud enough for everyone to hear, though he was already talking loud enough for that. "...So, yeah. No threat. Nothin' to worry about."
Ryoumu Hakurei
Ryoumu Hakurei
foreveralone.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next