The Tales of Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PRIVATE] A Day on the River

Go down

[PRIVATE] A Day on the River Empty [PRIVATE] A Day on the River

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:49 pm

((Only me and Ulysses Reiuji))

Another quiet day cooled down on the Sanzu River as Komachi paddled to the other side. She had finished transporting the few souls she managed to collect to Higan for mistress Shikieiki to judge. It seemed like the deaths in Gensokyo seemed to decrease with everyday, but not like that could be an issue to Komachi. She had a tendency to 'slack off', Shikieiki called it, due to the fact of how boring and tedius her job could be sometimes.

But today was a time she could just relax. The small wooden boat bobbed in the water as she carefully stepped out and sprawled out on the grass. The warmth of the sun comforted her, as she prepared to take a, perhaps uninterrupted?, nap.

Back to top Go down

[PRIVATE] A Day on the River Empty Re: [PRIVATE] A Day on the River

Post  Ulysses Reiuji Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 pm

The hell raven was flying up in the sky. He was flying above the Sanzu River, trying to get a birds-eye view of Gensokyo. He saw Komachi, and mistook her for passed out or dead. "Oh no...This isn't good..." He landed next to her.
Ulysses Reiuji
Ulysses Reiuji
Maximum Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 pm

The sudden sound of footsteps made Komachi wake up. She opened one eye to view the person who interrupted her. A hell raven? She thought Utsuho was the only one in Gensokyo. Unless they weren't from around here? She stood up, stretched, and looked at him curiously. "Hmm," She mumbled during that process. "You don't seem familiar. Who are you, and"-yawning-"why did you interrupt my nap?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulysses Reiuji Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Seeing that he woke the red-haired woman up, he jumped back. "S-Sorry, ma'am." He said, clearly nervous. "Sorry I woke you up...I mistook you for someone that was dead, or passed out...Please don't kill me..."
Ulysses Reiuji
Ulysses Reiuji
Maximum Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum