The Tales of Gensokyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulysses Reiuji Introduction. OF DESTINY!

Go down

Ulysses Reiuji Introduction. OF DESTINY! Empty Ulysses Reiuji Introduction. OF DESTINY!

Post  Ulysses Reiuji Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Greetings, fellow Gensokyo residents. I'm Ulysses Reiuji. Basically, Utsuho's male counterpart. However, she and I are not as alike as you might think. While we do both have nuclear fusion abilities, her attacks are stronger than mine, but are used carelessly. My attacks are faster, and used more carefully. That doesn't mean I don't make an occasional slip though... ^^" But I'm pretty calm, so you don't have to be afraid of me. Only recently have I began to dwell Gensokyo's surface, and I must say...A lot of them are very attractive. Though, I am a bit shy to talk to some of them... And I can be a bit random at times. ^^" I like music and reading, and no a lot about other dimensions, but oddly, I don't know much about Gensokyo. So, if you do need any info about any other dimension, just lemme know. Or, if you want, you can google it...
Ulysses Reiuji
Ulysses Reiuji
Maximum Power

Back to top Go down